[rabbitmq-discuss] JNDI / .bindings with RabbitMQ JMS Client?

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed May 21 10:15:02 BST 2014

Hmm, I’m not too familiar with this path, but what Jason recommends would  help you to check that the RefFSContextFactory is using the same classes as we are. The attributes are additive, so old bindings should still work.

It is possible that the Resource interface parts of the RMQConnectionFactory class aren’t working correctly, but again it was merely an extension to the previous version.

What would we need to reproduce your JNDI setup?
Steve Powell  [Cell: +44-7815-838-558]
    Good design […] is as little design as possible.    Dieter Rams