[rabbitmq-discuss] Java client with different version compared to RabbitMQ server

Arinto Murdopo arinto at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:53:47 BST 2014

Hi all,

Our group is currently using RabbitMQ server 3.2.3 with Erlang R24B04.
Is it safe to use Java AMQP client library version 3.3.1? I'm interested to
use the automatic recovery feature and I notice it is not available in
client library version 3.2.3.

Actually I'm currently doing some testing on this configuration and so far
it works fine. What I have done so far is to create direct exchange, create
persistent queue and publish some messages while using "publisher confirms".

Thank you and best regards,

Arinto