[rabbitmq-discuss] Memory leak in STOMP connector or federation?

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri May 16 17:02:49 BST 2014

On 16/05/14 16:24, Tomas Doran wrote:
> I’ve attached the rabbitmqctl report in the hope that someone with
> more clues than me will be able to read the runes better and point
> out what may be wrong or give me any hints for how to further
> investigate.

That definitely looks wrong!

Initial suspicion should fall on the management database since your
queues are all empty and there shouldn't be a lot of other state
anywhere. What happens if you invoke:

$ rabbitmqctl eval
'application:stop(rabbitmq_management),application:start(rabbitmq_management).'

?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen