[rabbitmq-discuss] Ask for help about rabbitmq in Java coding.

rao.yongquan at zte.com.cn rao.yongquan at zte.com.cn
Fri May 16 09:31:23 BST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask a question about how to use rabbitmq library properly
in Java coding.

The question is

when I set the parameter of the method 'ConnectionFactory.setHost' with
the true local ipaddress like '10.47.207.33' instead of the string
'localhost',

failure emerges as 'ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using
authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see the broker logfile.'

when I try to call the 'ConnectionFactory.newConnection()'.

I have tried to find the answer from the internet and the community yet
unfortunately failed. The following is my measure and I think it is close
to the fact.

Please help me amend it and let it work:

Background:

I have installed rabbitmq into "C:\Program Files\RabbitMQ
Server\rabbitmq_server-3.3.1" and I have found a config example at

"C:\Program Files\RabbitMQ
Server\rabbitmq_server-3.3.1\etc\rabbitmq.config.example".

Step:

1. Create a file in the directory "C:\Program Files\RabbitMQ
Server\rabbitmq_server-3.3.1\etc\" and name it with 'rabbitmq.config';

2. Open this new file, write '[{rabbit, [{loopback_users, []}]}].', and
save it;

3. Add an environment variable (system variable), name it with '
RABBITMQ_CONFIG_FILE' and set value with 'C:\Program Files\RabbitMQ
Server\rabbitmq_server-3.3.1\etc\rabbitmq';

4. Stop the service 'RabbitMQ' and Run it again.

After all the steps above, the problem still exists.

I look forward to receiving answer from you.

Your sincerely,

Shrek
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.