[rabbitmq-discuss] only ram nodes cluster

Ceri Storey ceri at lshift.net
Thu May 15 10:15:42 BST 2014

(15/05/14 06:56), inbal doron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know there are prevoius messages regarding this topic but I believe
> there were changes in the matter.
>
> I am interesting in creating a cluster with 2 nodes that both are disc
> nodes.
> We have no durability needs and interested in a cluster for failover
> reasons.
If you're absolutely 100% utterly sure that you do not care if you lose
messages in the case of an outage, then you can potentially mount an
in-memory tmpfs as your rabbit storage directory (typically
/var/lib/rabbitmq). For exactly how you'd do that, it's best to consult
your OS vendor's documentation, really.