[rabbitmq-discuss] [rabbitmq_c] Infinite wait in login_with_properties function

Haster haster2004 at yandex.ru
Tue May 13 14:33:34 BST 2014

Alan,
I've investigated this problem and found that problem occurs when socket get
descriptor > 1024.
Because we are using select + fdset for wait data on socket, sometimes it
works incorrect (I have heard that select can control only descriptors with
number < 1024).

I see that you also use select in revc_with_timeout function.
Maybe it is better to use poll or epoll in Linux/Unix?