[rabbitmq-discuss] How to get list of declared exchanges and queues in rabbitmq using Java?

ankit2186 ankit2186 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:54:44 BST 2014

I am trying to create queue with same parameters along with
x-message-ttlshell script:rabbitmqadmin declare queue name="FOO"
durable=true auto_delete=false `arguments={"x-message-ttl":86400000}`[I am
not sure how to pass exchange through commandline]Map<String, Object> args =
new HashMap<String, Object>();args.put("x-message-ttl", new Integer
(messageTTL.intValue() *1000));Ch.queueDeclare(FOO, rabbitDurable, false,
rabbitAutoDelete, args);where messageTTL =
864;rabbitDurable=true;rabbitAutoDelete=false