[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ SDKs and version upgrades

Ron Cordell ron.cordell at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:04:33 BST 2014

We use RabbitMQ as a message bus and we use the MassTransit .NET libraries
to implement all of the features around the AMQP message brokers; the
application is not directly exposed to the .NET RabbitMQ client. However,
MT is updated with the new RMQ .Net client for each release, and we have
been keeping up with RabbitMQ updates on our infrastructure because it's
not completely "baked" in place, yet, giving us that flexibility. We
haven't had any issues with the upgrades only the RabbitMQ nodes but not
the application code/.NET client on minor version upgrades nor on the most
recent major version upgrade (to 3.3.1).

HTH,

-ronc