[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq webstomp ha-mode

Steve Flitcroft steve.flitcroft at ivendi.com
Wed Mar 19 11:04:48 GMT 2014

Having trouble getting the queues that are created via sockjs & webstomp
being replicated across nodes.

I have a policy set for any queues that start with amq to be replicated.

You can see this here

http://gyazo.com/b0e3fbac0d1a1d0baabc25c5f43499f0

the amq.gen queue created by webstomp does not replicate to the other node,
the queue I created called amqsteve does.

The policy is

http://gyazo.com/2ab0f414a83a529e3142d30988d003fe

The result of this is that any non websocket browsers have to be routed to
exactly the same node otherwise they get a 404 on the xhr_send method and
lose connection. I can fix this by routing all non socket browsers to one
node but this defeats the point of a cluster and load balancing.