[rabbitmq-discuss] Building a release containing RabbitMQ client

J.W. Luiten janwillem.luiten at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 22:51:24 GMT 2014

Hello,

I’m writing a Erlang application that makes use of the rabbitMQ client. I use relx to build the release for my application. I'm having a real struggle building a release.

For development I’ve unzipped amqp_client.ez and rabbit_common.ez into the deps directory. This works fine. But I’ve been struggling
about a day to build a release. Without any luck sofar.

Any hints on how to accomplish this are warmly welcomed.

Kind regards,

Jan Willem Luiten