[rabbitmq-discuss] Is there a formal AMQP compliance test suite (for developers of client libraries)?

Michael Justin michael.justin at gmx.net
Fri Mar 14 07:50:00 GMT 2014

Hello,

in the past I have developed a STOMP based RabbitMQ client library for
Delphi / Free Pascal. Many users are also interested in a native AMQP
client for these programming languages.

AMQP 0.9.x and 1.0 however seem to be quite complex compared with STOMP.
I could start with a subset of the AMQP protocol (leaving out optional
parts of the specification), use existing unit tests for RabbitMQ client
libraries as a starting point, and test against various AMQP
implementations.

Maybe there is some testing code available on the web for the automated
verification of AMQP client standard compliance?

--
Michael Justin