[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues with flow control

Matías Waisgold mwaisgold at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:41:03 GMT 2014

Hi I'm having a 4 machines rabbit cluster, the average input is about 400
msgs/s and outputs 1000 msgs/s.
I've migrated from 2.7 to the last version and seeing a los of blocked
connections some times with flow control.
But I always se that my memory thresholds and disk space threasholds are
not even close. This was yesterday when I got a loooot of blocked
connections
[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

In the rabbit logs we've only seen open/closed connections but no crash
report.
Is there any way to understand why I get blocked connections?

Saludos!