[rabbitmq-discuss] Example using publish confirms with Erlang client?

Ryan Brown ryankbrown at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:57:54 GMT 2014

I am attempting to modify an existing Erlang codebase that acts as a rest
wrapper around rabbitmq providing some additional business logic. One of
the new requirements is for the client to add a header to their request
specifying if they want to use publish confirms or not. Our current
implementation sets-up an exchange in a gen_server that does not use
publish confirms and re-uses that exchange for all messages. Now I am
trying to set-up a second exchange that does but am struggling.

Does anybody know of an example using publish confirms with Erlang client?
Preferably from within a gen_server I can register as the confirm handler
(self()).

Best,
Ryan

--