[rabbitmq-discuss] ulimit and cgroup

ratheesh kannoth ratheesh.ksz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:36:29 GMT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Matthias Radestock
<matthias at rabbitmq.com> wrote:
> ...and it *does* stick to the ulimit; it is possible to run rabbit with just
> a handful of file descriptors, but this will severely impact performance.
Is there a configuration to choose  no of descriptor ? How is this handled ?

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Michael Klishin <mklishin at gopivotal.com> wrote
>http://www.rabbitmq.com/configure.html#configuration-file
I saw a paramter  "cluster_nodes" . it mentions about automatic
clustering. So this means, clustering just works between brokers.And
producer and consumer are unaware of chosen broker  and  clustering of
brokers ?. I am just curious here. Because ultimately these
connections are over tcp, and are  initiated from client to server.
Atleast ; there should be an communication  from server to client
saying that :-" hey i am down , please send it to other node" . Is
part is already implemented  by rabbitmq clients ?

 -Ratheesh