[rabbitmq-discuss] Beginner Question.

ratheesh kannoth ratheesh.ksz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:54:04 GMT 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Michael Klishin <mklishin at gopivotal.com> wrote:

> Not necessarily: it's a library design choice.

http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/amqp-concepts.html  (section
"Channels" ) talks  about  "For applications that use multiple
threads/processes for processing, it is very common to open a new
channel per thread/process and not share channels between them"
I understand your point that  still we can share this channel.
What is the  comparison and difference  between  rabbitMq socket and
connection ?

> I don't see any mentions of schedulers or multiple CPUs in the article. Load balancing
> there means "between consumers on a shared queue".

That  webpage contains below line.
Thirdly, have a strategy to pivot the load to other queues on others
machines if the worst comes to the worst

-Ratheesh