[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.2.2 cluster shutting down

Andy Martin akmartin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:47:12 GMT 2014

Thanks for your quick response.

"Down" as in the Erlang VM had exited, or "down" as in the Erlang VM was
> still running but the RabbitMQ application had stopped?

That's a good question. I didn't even check. I only looked at it from
Windows services and restarted from there.  But both nodes are definitely
running 3.2.2.

I don't see anything about autoheal in the logs. The first log I sent was
from the node that went down, right at the time I lost connection to that
node. This is from the other node in the cluster. So a partition definitely
occurred, but there's nothing about autohealing. Maybe I should upgrade to
3.2.4 and see if it happens again?

=ERROR REPORT==== 6-Mar-2014::09:49:24 ===
AMQP connection <0.63.92> (running), channel 0 - error:
{amqp_error,connection_forced,
            "broker forced connection closure with reason 'shutdown'",none}

=INFO REPORT==== 6-Mar-2014::09:49:24 ===
Halting Erlang VM

=ERROR REPORT==== 6-Mar-2014::09:49:30 ===
Mnesia(rabbit at BOSRISDEVFAB201): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got
{inconsistent_database, starting_partitioned_network, rabbit at MARRISDEVFAB201
}

Thanks,
Andy