[rabbitmq-discuss] Unknown delivery tag 1

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:59:24 GMT 2014

Patrick,

I'm all too familiar with this error.  At least for me, it was my java
client code.  What happen was that the consumer subscription service was
ack on the wrong channel.  You must be sure that each consumer subscription
is on its own thread and that your source code is not being overridden from
another subscription initalization.  For me, whatever was the last consumer
subscription service being register was being use by all.