[rabbitmq-discuss] [rabbitmq-c] minimal network bandwidth requirement to API execute

Rohit Patle Rohit.Patle at techmahindra.com
Thu Mar 6 13:59:08 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,

Request you to please spread some light on my earlier mail.

In continuation to our observation, It looks like the sequence on API's for SSL connection establishment is blocking. Could you please let us know what is the duration of time it hangs for? Also while amqp_login fail the API return "AMQP_RESPONSE_LIBRARY_EXCEPTION". Here I would like to know is this the case of segmentation fault/violation in library?

Regards,
Rohit

DISCLAIMER: