[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq with only ldap auth

Joey Jiao joey.jiaojg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:14:45 BST 2014

I'm trying to login into management UI. It says Login failed.

=WARNING REPORT==== 30-Jun-2014::18:12:31 ===
LDAP plugin loaded, but rabbit_auth_backend_ldap is not in the list of
auth_backends. LDAP auth will not work.

=INFO REPORT==== 30-Jun-2014::18:12:31 ===
Management plugin started. Port: 15672

=INFO REPORT==== 30-Jun-2014::18:12:31 ===
Statistics database started.

=INFO REPORT==== 30-Jun-2014::18:12:31 ===
Server startup complete; 7 plugins started.
 * amqp_client
 * mochiweb
 * rabbitmq_auth_backend_ldap
 * rabbitmq_management