[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to establish MQTT plugin in rabbitmq version : 3.1.3.

Ankur5 C ankur5.c at tcs.com
Mon Jun 30 10:31:45 BST 2014

Thanks so much , will try the same and let you know the updates.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankur Chakraborty

From:   Michael Klishin <mklishin at gopivotal.com>
To:     Ankur5 C <ankur5.c at tcs.com>
Cc:     rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com
Date:   30-06-2014 14:28
Subject:        Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to establish MQTT plugin in
rabbitmq version : 3.1.3.

 On 30 June 2014 at 12:53:28, Michael Klishin (mklishin at gopivotal.com)
wrote:
> > It works just like Paho Python and Ruby clients.

I've pushed all 3 examples I've used to GitHub:

https://github.com/michaelklishin/mqtt-tls-playground
--
MK

and any attachments. Thank you