[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ HA - Good Practices

Mariusz Wojcik mariusz.wojcik at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 10:25:11 BST 2014

Hi Rom,

The load balancer is advisable - definitely do not bake in node
hostnames/IP in your code. Read the last section, “Connecting to Clusters
from Clients” at the bottom of the first article
<https://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html>.

No, you do not need to set all queues to be mirrored. It all depends on
your scenarios. Just bear in mind that mirrored queues have less
performance than non-mirrored ones.

Cheers,

Mariusz

Hi guys,