[rabbitmq-discuss] After upgrade to 3.3.3 rabbitmq-server failing to start

Karl Jackson isskjj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:24:57 BST 2014

It did not produce any output. It looks like RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS is
not set. Here is what I did

[root at habu1 tmp]# su - rabbitmq

Last password change : Aug 22, 2013

Password expires : never

Password inactive : never

Account expires : never

Minimum number of days between password change : -1

Maximum number of days between password change : -1

Number of days of warning before password expires : -1

-bash-4.1$ printenv RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS

-bash-4.1$

Thank you,

Karl Jackson