[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to create exchange / queue binding

Daniel W. Burke dburke at addictmud.org
Tue Jun 17 20:15:33 BST 2014

Well, we were keeping somebody from working, so we found an old thread that
recommended shutting down the entire cluster... that did the trick... when
it came back up everything was good again.

I'd still like to know if someone has any suggestions on what to look
for/at if it happens again.  We're getting ready to go live in production
hopefully this week with 4 RMQ clusters of 3 nodes each... a 5th cluster to
be added in a few weeks... makes me nervous that we might have to do that
in production.

Thanks,
Dan.