[rabbitmq-discuss] Web-STOMP plugin - Authentication with SSL Client Certificates

Andrei andrei002 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:21:49 BST 2014

Hi Michael,

Yes, I've seen that section in the Web-STOMP plugin description, however
I'm interested not so much in the possibility of establishing SSL
connections, which is clearly supported, as in using client certificate
data (e.g. CN field) as the username for authenticating into RabbitMQ. In
otherwords, the STOMP plugin has a config option which implements this that
looks like this:
{rabbitmq_stomp, [{ssl_cert_login, true}]}
The question is whether the Web-STOMP plugin also has an option like this,
i.e. something like:
{rabbitmq_web_stomp, [{ssl_cert_login, true}]}

Thanks!