[rabbitmq-discuss] 3.3.x dynamic shovel, delivery-mode?

Angelo Turetta aturetta+rabbit at commit.it
Wed Jun 11 15:35:53 BST 2014

I like very much the new dynamic shovels in 3.3, but I'm missing one key
feature: how can I force the delivery-mode of messages in transit?

The old static shovels allowed me to specify:

{publish_properties, [{delivery_mode, 2}]},

While the new api used to define dynamic ones seems not to allow any
publish_properties, or at least there is no docs about it.

Is it possible to make messages persistent with the help of dynamic
shovels? Any chance that default parameters specified for static shovels
would apply to dynamic ones?

Thank you
Angelo Turetta