[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ server 3.1.3: "badmatch, {error, not_found}" (server down)

Badjatya, Nikunj Nikunj.Badjatya at emc.com
Fri Jun 6 11:14:53 BST 2014

Hello All,

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Badjatya, Nikunj
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 8:52 PM
To: 'Matthias Radestock'; 'Discussions about RabbitMQ'
Subject: RE: [rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ server 3.1.3: "badmatch, {error, not_found}" (server down)

Thank you all for quick replies.
Well this issue was not reproducible and we hit this only once.

I didn’t quite understand the reason given in http://markmail.org/thread/26j56abreqwd32fq#query:+page:1+mid:2j2la4yehcxferjy+state:results link.

Can you please explain it in simpler way?

I am not deleting node as part of any operation. Here are the operations which I am doing currently using Pika python library:

1. Create user using rabbitmqctl
2. Connect to localhost using BlockingConnection 3. get channel 4. create exchange if not done already 5. publish using basic_publish 6. Close connection 6. Delete user using rabbitmqctl

Thanks
Nikunj