[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ waits forever for PID file during startup

Cesar Munoz cesar.munoz at ammeon.com
Fri Jun 6 10:49:46 BST 2014

Hi Simon,

the set -e looks like a very good idea, at least the process will return
the failure straight away!

These are the ulimits:

[root at ms1 ~]# ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) unlimited
scheduling priority             (-e) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 2066207
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 64
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 10240
max user processes              (-u) 2066207

No error log showed up in /var/log/messages though...

Thanks!
Cesar.