[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ waits forever for PID file during startup

Cesar cesar.munoz at ammeon.com
Fri Jun 6 09:48:27 BST 2014

Hi all,

I am seeing this intermittent issue in RabbitMQ during its startup, right
after installation. As you can see in this gist:

https://gist.github.com/xcu/9509f1d285dd9556667c

The startup was attempted at 0:51, and the wait /var/run/rabbitmq/pid is
still hanging 9 hours later, which is blocking the rest of the
installation. I believe the message in the startup_err is probably the
cause of this, but after googling it I have found nothing useful.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Cesar.