[rabbitmq-discuss] Windows server 2012 config file not found

Mariusz Wojcik mariusz.wojcik at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 16:55:03 BST 2014

Hi all,

   I also had the same problem with latest versions (3.3 and 3.4). To add
more information, it seems there is an issue when running RabbitMQ as a
Windows Service. It works when starting up server from console. I also
thought this could be related to permissions, so I tried giving access to
config file to anyone and running service under different user, including
one with admin privileges with no success. Neither setting env.setting
helped.

   I resolved to running rabbit from console instead of Windows service.
You can also revert to previous version (3.0 worked fine for me).

Hope someone can shed more light on this problem.

Cheers,

Mariusz