[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection is always in "flow" State.

Lost w_pg at qq.com
Thu Jul 10 05:01:40 BST 2014

runjava.bat com.rabbitmq.examples.PerfTest -y 0 -t "fanout"
starting producer #0
time: 1.000s, sent: 31063 msg/s
time: 2.001s, sent: 59184 msg/s
time: 3.001s, sent: 61560 msg/s
time: 4.001s, sent: 62564 msg/s
time: 5.001s, sent: 59613 msg/s
time: 6.002s, sent: 38134 msg/s
time: 7.002s, sent: 53956 msg/s
 connection: 5.7MB/s, flow state
channel: 62,706/s, running state

runjava.bat com.rabbitmq.examples.PerfTest -y 0 -t "fanout" -s 200 -r 2000
starting producer #0
time: 1.000s, sent: 1655 msg/s
time: 2.000s, sent: 2000 msg/s
time: 3.000s, sent: 2000 msg/s
time: 4.000s, sent: 2000 msg/s
time: 5.000s, sent: 2000 msg/s
time: 6.000s, sent: 2000 msg/s
time: 7.000s, sent: 2000 msg/s
 connection: 563kB/s, running state(never see flow state)
channel: 2,000/s, running state

 This is my test result, it really very faster than my applicaion.
 I use rabbbitmq-c(a c language lib), i found it demo is also faster than my app.
 I have add a rate limit to my app, my msg size is about 100~200 byte, i found if message rate > 2000, the connection is always going to flow state(<500KB/s).
 It really strange, the different my app with this demo is my app is a tcp client, it receive msg from a tcp server, do some convert and publish to RabbitMQ.