[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection is always in "flow" State.

Lost w_pg at qq.com
Tue Jul 8 10:30:30 BST 2014

Yes, i am run RabbitMQ 3.3.4, i have check this blog.

  "A connection is in flow control, but none of its channels are - This means that one or more of the channels is the bottleneck; the server is CPU-bound on something the channel does, probably routing logic. This is most likely to be seen when publishing small transient messages."

 I found this is just like my problem, it seems channels is the bottleneck, but i still have no idea to solve it.