[rabbitmq-discuss] [ Listen event when queue destroy from client ]

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Thu Jul 3 10:07:49 BST 2014

On 3 July 2014 at 13:04:08, Hitesh Dobariya (hitesh at artoonsolutions.com) wrote:
> > I am facing problem with detection of queue destroy at server
> side. For example : queue with name "a" created from android client,
> and now user is going to kill the app, that time queue will destroy.
> but server still in unknown state of that queue. so i am want to
> listen any event or any method to call for detect queue has been
> destroy from client side.

See passive declaration in your client's API.

Note that queues do not have to be deleted when a client disconnects. If queue
names are constant and well-known, you can use shared durable non-exclusive queues.

If your problem is primarily client presence detection, there's presence exchange:
https://github.com/tonyg/presence-exchange.
--
MK