[rabbitmq-discuss] RES: [Rabbit + SSL connection] AMQP =?utf-8?Q?=E2=98=BAclosed_?=?? Is it normal?

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Tue Jul 1 21:31:09 BST 2014

On 2 July 2014 at 00:23:05, Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho (pimenta at inatel.br) wrote:
> > So, now my unique problem is what happen when I use a RabbitMQ
> client. It is:
>
> 4. =ERROR REPORT==== 27-Jun-2014(http://airmail.calendar/2014-06-27%2012:00:00%20GMT+4)::13:44:56
> ===
> 5. SSL: certify: ssl_handshake.erl:1358:Fatal error: handshake
> failure
> 6.
> 7. =ERROR REPORT==== 27-Jun-2014()::13:45:01
> ===
> 8. error on AMQP connection <0.301.0>:
> 9. {ssl_upgrade_error,{tls_alert,"handshake failure"}}

This is a very generic error. Please post the code you use and s_client output
(and the exact command you run).

In an earlier email you say

"- Keys and certificates with OpenSSL is OK! The certificates and keys can be used to establish a secure link by connecting two terminals. "

I'm not sure what "two terminals" means. You need to use s_client with RabbitMQ server,
not openssl s_server, for example.
--
MK