[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages unexpectedly moving from Unacked to Ready

Patrick Long pat at munkiisoft.com
Thu Jan 30 16:47:12 GMT 2014

We are seeing messages occasionally moving from Unacked back to Ready
whilst we are busy process them

Our windows service dequeues

channel.BasicGet(workQueueName, *false*);

(Note NoAck being set to false.)

Once we finish processing the contents of the message we will call

channel.BasicAck(message.DeliveryTag, false)

Some messages are being moved back to Ready in the test environment even
without us explicitly called BasciAck

The test environment where we are seeing this has a Load Balancer in from
of the 2 node RabbitMq cluster

Does anyone have any idea what would be causing the message to go back to
Ready?

Thanks

--
Patrick Long - Munkiisoft Ltd