[rabbitmq-discuss] MQTT plugin message delivery mode

Jon Vollmer maxfisher05 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:51:33 GMT 2014

I'm using the Paho python MQTT client to send messages to rabbit.  I have a
binding set up from the amq.topic to a durable queue. I would like to set
the messages as delivery mode: 2 so that they will be persisted to disk if
there is no consumer listening on the queue to pick them up.

However I am not seeing a way to set something in the mqtt message that
relates to delivery mode.  Am I just missing something or is this not
supported?
Any way to set message delivery mode in an exchange binding as a workaround?

Thanks
Jon