[rabbitmq-discuss] connection_closed_abruptly Message

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 10:51:05 GMT 2014

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Michael Klishin <
michael.s.klishin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Client closed TCP connection without closing AMQP 0-9-1 connection
> properly.

If I remember correctly, that error message is sent if a client closes the
connection before the handshake has even happened. In other words, you have
a connection which gets closed down in the handshake. I have seen this on
some Node.js clients and/or Python clients I think, for one reason of the
other. If you want to dig further, RabbitMQ only has that atom defined in a
few places, so it should be easy to verify.

--
J.