[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ server is getting hanged when I run continuously

Hariprasad K.G. (NeSTIT) hariprasad.kg at nestgroup.net
Thu Jan 23 10:42:35 GMT 2014

Hi ,

I wrote a sample application using RabbitMQ. I used fan out exchange for
broad cast . I send 2 MB  messages around 2000 times continuously in a
loop .My concern is while sending the message I observed that around
10-15 times RabbitMQ server is getting hanged .  Here  I am attaching
RabbitMQ console's screen shot which is taken at the time when i
observed spike in my application . Please see message rate graph.Please
any one advice me this is the issue of RabbitMQ server or network issue

Thanks & Regards

Hariprasad K.G