[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c consumer will lose if Network status is bad ?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Jan 22 01:36:25 GMT 2014

  I  try  to   use  amqp_basic_cancel(Q_123,...);   and   then
amqp_basic_consume(Q_123,...);  But  message  in Q_123  still  can't  be
published.

  finally   I  reconnect   to  the   MQ   Server.  and  use
amqp_basic_consume(Q_123,...);  I  received  every message  in Q_123.   So
the  connection  had  a  problem?  if  it  does,  can  I  got  some  notify?