[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation Upstream Set Policy

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:35:19 GMT 2014

Hi,

I think you are understanding the concepts the other way around. Think
of "upstreams" as in a river and the way on how water flows there,
i.e: the data comes from the "upstream" server down to the
"downstream" server(s).

So you can receive data from more than one upstream, and you could
define a new set of "upstream" servers.

Also, an upstream server could be sending data to more than one
"downstream" server.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Alvaro