[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq <-> MQTT

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Tue Jan 21 06:18:13 GMT 2014

http://www.rabbitmq.com/configure.html

> 2. Once everything is ready, what should I do? Should I run the MQTT broker, the Rabbit server and the Rabbit listener on one side, and an MQTT publisher on the other side?

Both AMQP 0-9-1 and MQTT  clients need to connect to RabbitMQ.
Note that since MQTT does not have a concept of vhosts, you need to make sure
both protocols use the same vhost. Connecting to default host, /, over AMQP 0-9-1,
should be sufficient.

MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ