[rabbitmq-discuss] Connect two different servers

Ravi Pandey ravindrapandey1982 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 05:46:03 GMT 2014

I am using IP address and yes i can ping each host from the other. I did
the basic network trouble shooting like ping, route etc and i can also call
API's from each other's host.

Yes i specifically need 2 different servers as i have many third party
API's which calls my application from one server and other server passes
the info to that server. So i assume consumer on one server and publisher
on other server works fine.