[rabbitmq-discuss] Send HTTP request and get response using RabbitMQ

Ravir Pandey ravir.pandey at commusoft.co.uk
Sat Jan 18 07:24:20 GMT 2014

Hi Jason,

Yes i have my own application running on my own server and my Zend
framework is using RabbitMQ adapter which processed messages in queue. Do
you mean to say - when i get any message through queue ( RabbitMQ Consumer
) then role of RabbitMQ will end and after that i should call my remote API?

Thanks,
Ravi