[rabbitmq-discuss] badarg in dict, fetch problem on basic.consume_ok (or not)

Blake-R blake-r at mail.ru
Thu Jan 16 05:54:03 GMT 2014

Yesterday server out of memory. Then I'm revert back erlang R16B and
enable option "force_fine_statistics". Just now all ok: mgmt db was
300MB in peak and down to 140MB today with decay load.

Think that this thread is exhausted with new about same problem
management memory leak:
http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/memory-leak-with-RabbitMQ-3-1-0-and-erlang-R16B03-tp32618.html
Will be check updates therein.

Thank you, Michael.