[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c ./configure

Roberto Pagliari roberto at canary.is
Wed Jan 15 22:22:01 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,
I finally managed to compile, by running this command:

* LDFLAGS=-L/home/username/path_to_arm_libs/ ./configure
--host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=arm-linux
CC=/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc
CXX=/usr/local/linaro-armv6k-2013.06-gcc4.8/bin/arm-linux-gnueabi-g++
AR=/path_to/arm-linux-gnueabi-ar  LD=arm-linux-gnueabi-ld *

It looks like some lib is missing, because the output is this:
*# ./amqp_listen *
*./amqp_listen: line 1: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")")*

the strange thing is that I only see a static library in build/lib, even if
I add --enable-shared to the ./configure file. This does not happen when I
compile for linux as a target machine, in which case I can see the .so
libs; however, with the linux version I used cmake, not autotools.

Thanks,