[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c ./configure

Roberto Pagliari roberto at canary.is
Wed Jan 15 15:45:26 GMT 2014

Hi,
I'm getting this warning message when running ./configure --host=arm-linux

$ ./configure --host=arm-linux
configure: WARNING: if you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used

and this message to the end:
rabbitmq-c build options:
Host: arm-unknown-linux-gnu
 Version: 0.4.1
SSL/TLS: openssl
Tools: no
Documentation: no
 Examples: yes

Any way I can pass the right compiler to ./configure? I tried with export
CC but it still does not get it.

Thank you,