[rabbitmq-discuss] badarg in dict, fetch problem on basic.consume_ok (or not)

Blake-R blake-r at mail.ru
Wed Jan 15 12:56:17 GMT 2014

Can I'm flush/reset management DB of unload management plugin on-the-fly?

Just for cogiration - we are using fine-grained per-message (about 10k
deliveries on subscription per second at evening) statistics and have
1 request per second from collectd to display graphics in cacti.

Unfortunately I'm misspelling in options and write
force_find_statistics vice force_fine_statistics in last restart. Next
time server were down I'm try to set right option and look at results
memory consumption.