[rabbitmq-discuss] badarg in dict, fetch problem on basic.consume_ok (or not)

Blake-R blake-r at mail.ru
Wed Jan 15 11:15:40 GMT 2014

No, all queues was created on same channel which closed with
connection, with exclusive=true. And...

$ rabbitmqctl list_queues -p poker name messages_ready
messages_unacknowledged messages consumers

shows that there are no queues with messages or without consumer.

At this night whiout sleep I'm downgrade erlang (from
erlang-solutions.com R16B to native Ubuntu R14B) and now management
plugin hangs more quickly, but there are no errors in log at all, and
about badarg too.  Memory grow, but for a while can't qualify reason -
may be R14B have other allocations (because number of clients now also
grow). At least it grow not so quickly as prior to.

Oleg.