[rabbitmq-discuss] [rabbitmq-c] linking libraries for cross compiling

Roberto Pagliari roberto at canary.is
Tue Jan 14 21:17:06 GMT 2014

I tried to modify like this

cmake_push_check_state()
set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES ${SOCKET_LIBRARIES})
if (WIN32)
  check_symbol_exists(htonll Winsock2.h HAVE_HTONLL)
else (WIN32)
  check_function_exists(htonll HAVE_HTONLL)
endif (WIN32)
cmake_pop_check_state()

check_library_exists(rt clock_gettime "time.h" CLOCK_GETTIME_NEEDS_LIBRT)
if (CLOCK_GETTIME_NEEDS_LIBRT)
  set(LIBRT rt)
endif()

SET(LINK_LIBRARIES path_to_ssl_folder/)

but it is still pointing to  x86 ssl lib...