[rabbitmq-discuss] Configure RabbitMQ 3.2.2. with SSL on windows7

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jan 13 12:17:43 GMT 2014

Please keep rabbitmq-discuss on CC, that way other people can benefit
from the answer to your question.

As I said, you don't need to install OpenSSL to make it available to Erlang.

It appears that your problem is really in generating certificates. Note
that you don't have to generate certificates using OpenSSL if you find
it hard to use, the examples given at http://www.rabbitmq.com/ssl.html
are... examples.

It looks like you have a problem with your PATH - you will need to
update it to include the directory containing the openssl binaries.

Cheers, Simon