[rabbitmq-discuss] Configure RabbitMQ 3.2.2. with SSL on windows7

EAI Inegration eaitech.2013 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:14:52 GMT 2014

Hi ,

I have installed Erlang's latest version i.e. E16b03.
I am using 64 bit windows 7 for rabbitMQ evaluation.I have installed cygwin
with MinGW 'GCC
I am following the link http://www.rabbitmq.com/ssl.html to configure
rabbitMQ with SSL.
I need to not configured  OpenSSL with current version of erlang on my
machine.
I have  downloaded latest  openssl1.0.01.tar.gz on my machine

But I am not able to understand how do i configure Erlang with this openssl
If anyone could give me step by step instructions,it would be great

Thanks in advance